Tea tree oil (TTO), or melaleuca oil, is an essential oil with a fresh camphoraceous odor and a colour that ranges from pale yellow to nearly colourless and clear. Tea tree oil is toxic when taken by mouth,but is widely used in low concentrations in cosmetics and skin washes. Tea tree oil has been claimed to be useful for treating a wide variety of medical conditions. It shows some promise as an antimicrobial. Tea tree oil may be effective in a variety of dermatologic conditions, including dandruff, acne, lice, herpes, and other skin infections.
Main alcohol ≥45%
Bacterial count ≤1000/g
Molds and Yeast ≤100/g
Bacterial count 500/g
Moulds and yeast ≤50/g
Test for mites,E.Coli Not detected
- Tea tree essential oil can be used in incense, massage and physical therapy products.
- There are two kinds: one is compound essential oil; the other is 100% pure essential oil.
- Tea tree oil can make people feel relaxed both in body and mind, so it can keep people from disease and aging, heal wounds quickly
and protects them from infections.- Tea tree oil can be used as a cure for almost all tropical infections and diseases.
- Furthermore, it can help neutralize or diminish the scar marks and after spots left by eruptions, boils, pox, and acne.
- Tea tree oil provides relief from cough, cold, bronchitis and congestion.
175 kgs/drumx80 drums=14.0 tons/1x20' FCL, also has 25kg, 50kg drum, or can be customized.