Fipronil CAS 120068-37-3 is white crystalline powder. Fipronil is a broad-spectrum insecticide that disrupts the insect central nervous system by blocking GABA-gated chloride channels and glutamate-gated chloride (GluCl) channels, resulting in central nervous system toxicity. This causes hyperexcitation of contaminated insects' nerves and muscles.
Specification of Fipronil
Appearance Shallow yellow or white powderAssay,% 95.0 Min
Acetone insoluble substance,% 0.5 Max
pH Value 5.0~7.0
Loss on drying,% 0.5 Max
Application of Fipronil
- Control of multiple species of thrips on a broad range of crops by foliar, soil or seed treatment.
- Control of corn rootworm, wireworms and termites by soil treatment in maize.
- Control of boll weevil and plant bugs on cotton, diamond-back moth on crucifers,
- Colorado potato beetle on potatoes by foliar application.
- Control of stem borers, leaf miners, planthoppers, leaf folder/rollers and weevils in rice.
- Foliar application rates range from 10-80 g/ha;soil treatment rates 100-200 g/ha.agrochemicals.
25kg per fiber drum, 9mt per 20ft container
Storage & Transport
Stored in cool and airy place;away from fire and heat;handle with care;no breakage,avoid leakage.It is valid for 2 years under proper condition.
Fipronil is classified as Dangerous Good for transport (UN 3077,Class 9,Packing group III)
Please refer to MSDS for more information about Safety,Storage and Transportation.