1-Naphthalene acetic acid NAA (CAS 86-87-3) is odourless tasteless, soluble in acetone, ether, chloroform, benzene and ethanol, almost insoluble in cold water. NAA(86-87-3) is a synthetic plant hormone in the auxin family and is an ingredient in many commercial plant rooting horticultural products; it is a rooting agent and used for the vegetative propagation of plants from stem and leaf cutting. It is also used for plant tissue culture.The hormone NAA CAS 86-87-3 does not occur naturally, and, like all auxins, is toxic to plants at high concentrations.
Appearance White crystal
Content, % ≥ 98.0
Water, % ≤ 0.50
1) Cereal crops, to increase tillering, increased spike rate and grain weight;
2) Cotton,to reduce abscission increased weight gain;
3) Peach,to improve the quality of fruits.Promoting fruit set.
4) Fruits and vegetables, to prevent fruit falling, the formation of small seeds;
5) Promote the rooting for cuttings.
1kg net Al. Foil bag 25 kgs net drum or carton.