Benzaldehyde CAS 100-52-7 is an important chemical intermediate and materials used in agriculture, chemical synthesis, dyestuffs, pigment, Flavour and fragances, Food industry etc. It is colorless liquid has a characteristic almond-like odor. Its main function is used as flavoring agent.
- Boiling point: 179℃
- Freezing point: -26℃
- Flash point: 64℃
- Self-ignition point: 192℃
- Specific gravity:( ρH2O =1):1.04;(ρAir =1):3.66
Appearance Colorless transparent liquid
Color (Hazan) ≤50.0
Acid value, % ≤1.0
Specific gravity (20℃),g/cm3 1.042.0~1.049.0
Assay, % ≥99.50
1) Benzaldehyde is pharmaceuticals, dyes, spices, and the important raw material for resin industry,also can be used as a solvent,
plasticizer and lubricant in low temperature.
2) Benzaldehyde is Important chemical raw material for making lauraldehyde, lauric acid,benzene acetaldehyde and benzyl benzoate etc.
3) Benzaldehyde is wild yan withered, plant growth regulator is herbicides resistance to pour amine intermediates.
4) Benzaldehyde is an important materials for perfume industry.
200kg/plastic drum,16mt (80drum) /20''container