Buy Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 92% 93% 95% (SLS K12 Powder), an surfactant from TNJ Chemical, China leading Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 92% 93% 95% (SLS K12 Powder) suppliers, factory & manufacturers. If you want to buy Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 92% 93% 95% (SLS K12 Powder), please mail to email@example.com
Sodium dodecyl sulfate, synonymously sodium lauryl sulfate CAS 151-21-3, is asynthetic organic compound with the formula CH3(CH2)11SO4Na. It is an anionic surfactant used in many cleaning and hygiene products.SDS is a common component of many domestic cleaning, personal hygiene and cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and food products, as well as of industrial and commercial cleaning and product formulations.
Sodium Laurel sulfate exists in white powder, needle solid or slight yellow liquid form.
|Active ingredient (%)≥||92||93||95||28||35|
|Petroleumether soluble matter(%)≤||1.5||1.5||1.5||0.5||0.3|
|pH (1% aq. Sol 25C)||7.5-9.5||7.5-9.5||7.5-9.5||7.5-9.5||7.5-9.5|
|Color (Hazen, 5% a.m solu)≤||-||-||-||50||50|
SLS is often used in detergents and textile industry. It belongs to Anionic surfactant. It is Soluble in water, with good anionic and nonionic complex compatibility , good emulsification, foaming, osmosis, decontamination and dispersion properties, are widely used in toothpaste, shampoo,detergent, liquid washing, cosmetics and plastic mold release, lubrication and pharmaceutical, paper making, building materials, chemical industry, etc.
- Detergency: tooth paste, shampoo, cosmetic, detergent and so on.
- Construction: plasterboard, additive of concrete, coating and so on.
- Pharmaceutical: Medicine, pesticide and so on.
- Leather: leather soft agent, wool cleaning agent and so on.
- Paper making: penetrant, flocculating agent, deinking agent and so on.
- Auxiliaries: texitile auxiliaries, plastic auxiliaries and so on.
- Fire fighting: oil well fire fighting, fire fighting device and so on.
- Mineral choosing: mine flotation, coal water mixture and so on.
- Rubber latex & PVC Paste Resin.
- Electrolyzation of Manganese Dioxide.
- Powder and needle form products in craft-paper bags or woven bags, 20 Kg net weight. 10MT/1x20' FCL, pallatized
- Liquid form products in plastic barrels, 200 Kg net weightx80 drums=16.0 tons/1x20' FCL