Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin HPBCD CAS 128446-35-5 is white crystalline powder, odorless. The introduction of hydroxypropyl B - cyclodextrin breaking intramolecular hydrogen bond ring, while maintaining the cyclodextrin cavity while overcoming the poorly water-soluble β - cyclodextrin major drawback. It is currently the most in-depth study, the most widely used one cyclodextrin derivatives. Mainly used in food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics industries.
HPBCD is very good solubility in water, the degree of substitution can be 4 or more miscible in any proportion with water, 50 % ethanol and methanolcanalsobedissoled.
Appearance White crystal powder
Purity % 96.0-102.0
Specific Rotation +159-+164o
Reductive sugar % ≤ 0.2
Loss on drying % ≤14.0
Residue on ignition % ≤0.1
Chloride % ≤0.018
Heavy metals (Pb) ppm ≤10
PH value 5.0-8.0
1) In the food, spices fields, it can improve the stability and long-term nutritional molecules, can mask or correct nutritional elements of food smells and tastes bad, you can improve the production process and product quality. The product is very good solubility in water, the degree of substitution can be 4 or more miscible in any proportion with water, 50 % ethanol and methanol can also be dissolved.
2) In cosmetic raw materials used as a stabilizer, emulsifier, to taste and the like, organic molecules can be reduced in cosmetics mucosal tissue irritation on the skin, enhance the stability of active ingredients, to prevent volatilization of nutrients, oxidation. It has a certain relative hygroscopicity.
3) In the pharmaceutical industry, due to the relative surface activity and hemolytic activity is relatively low and is not irritating to muscle, so it is an ideal injection solubilizer and pharmaceutical excipients. Insoluble drugs can increase the water solubility,increased drug stability, improved bioavailability, efficacy of the pharmaceutical dosage increase or decrease, can be adjusted or controlled drug release rate, reduce drug side effects. For oral drugs, injections, drug delivery systems ( including nasal, rectal, cornea, etc. ), transdermal drug delivery systems for targeted drug lipophilic carrier protein can be used as protective agents and stabilizers.
- High-grade carton: 5 kg/cnt
- Cardboard drum: 10kg/drum,20 kg/drum