Appearance White powder or granules
Assay (GB),% ≥ 98.0
Water,% ≤ 0.2
Sodium borohydride is a water soluble reductant.Mainly used in drug, pulp bleaching, recovery of noble metals and preventation of the occurrence of public nuisances caused by heavy metals.
- Pharmaceutical intermediate, the synthesis of drug and fine chemicals
- Bleaching of paper pulp
- Recycling of noble metal
- Avoid the pollution of heavy metal, plasticizer, dyeing,
- The tail gas transformer
- Used in reducing, refining , decolor, deodor, and oxidization of peroxide
- The pollution control and recycling of metal in photo and meat process industry
- Tthe making and catalyst recycling of medicine and fine chemicals,
98% solid: 50 kg Iron drum,7.5 MT per 20ft container with pallets.
Safety & Storage & Handling
* Avoid breakage and moisture, far away from heat, fire and inflammable matter, no mix with acid, oxidant and substance containing water.
* Kept in cool, dry and ventilating place. It is valid for 1 year under proper condition.
* Sodium borohydride is classified as Dangerous Good for transport (UN 1426, Class 4.3, Packing group I)