Zinc Oxide ZnO CAS 1314-13-2 is an inorganic compound with the formula ZnO. ZnO is a white powder that is insoluble in water, and it is widely used as an additive in numerous materials and products including rubbers, plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, lubricants,paints, ointments, adhesives, sealants, pigments, foods, batteries, ferrites, fire retardants, and first-aid tapes. Although it occurs naturally as the mineral zincite, most zinc oxide is produced synthetically.
ZnO % ≥ 99.9
Metal zinc (Zn) % ≤ none
Lead oxide (Pb) % ≤ 0.003
Cupric oxide (Cu) % ≤ 0.0001
Manganic oxide (Mn) % ≤ 0.0001
Matter insoluble in HCl % ≤ 0.004
Loss on ignition % ≤ 0.12
Matter soluble in water % ≤ 0.01
105 °c volatile % ≤ 0.06
Specific surface area(m2/g) % ≥ 60
Size (um) 20-40
Chloride ion,ppm ≤0.001
Iron, ppm ≤0.0005
Heavy metal,ppm ≤0.0005
1. Mainly used for rubber or cable industry as reinforcing agent and surfactant, and white glue stains and filling agent, used as curing agent in the neoprene
2. In the chemical fertilizer industry in feed gas for fine desulfurization
3. Mainly used as white pigment, rubber vulcanization agent, organic synthesis catalyst, desulfurization agent, used in electrostatic printing, pharma etc.
4. Used in synthetic ammonia, oil, natural gas chemical industry raw material gas desulfurization
5. Used for analysis reagent, benchmark reagents, fluorescent agent and the photosensitive material matrix
6. Used in wet electrostatic photocopying, dry transfer printing, laser fax communication, electronic computer records of static electricity and electrostatic plate making etc.
7. Used in plastic industry, sunscreen cosmetics series products, special ceramics, the special functional coatings, textile and sanitary processing, etc
8. Widely used in methanol and hydrogen production of oil and gas industrial raw materials such as depth desulphurization purification process.
9. Used as medicine, convergence for making ointment or adhesive plaster.
25kg per bag, 25mt per 20’container