Disodium succinate CAS 150-90-3 6106-21-4 is white crystals (hexahydrate) or white crystalline powder (anhydrous). Odorless, no acid, has special shellfish taste. Soluble in water and Insoluble ethyl ether, Stability in the air. As food grade, has been spotlighted as an important ingredient of complex seasoning agents and particularly, it's characteristic shellfish (clams)- like taste has been appreciated for applications to different types of processed foods.
Disodium succinate anhydrousAppearance White powder
Assay ,% 98.0~101.0
Moisture ,% ≤2.0
Disodium succinate hexahydrateAppearance White crystals
Assay ,% 98.0~101.0
Moisture ,% 37-41
* Please refer to Technical Data Sheet for lot specifications data
- Disodium succinate is widely used as food/feed additives and Pharmaceuticals.
- Disodium succinat in Food industry,be used for freshness agents, mainly for the ham, sausage, flavoring liquid, sake, soy sauce, soy sauce,and cool and refreshing drink,etc.
- Disodium succinate in Fishing industry,be used as feed additives.
- Disodium succinate in Pharmaceutical industry,be used as important intermediates.
- Disodium succinate is also used as Laboratory analysis reagent.
- Disodium succinate gives a particular shellfish (clams)-like taste.
- Disodium succinate is, of course, used independently as a seasoning agent, but when it is used together with monosodium glutamate (MSG), the deliciousness and the relish are multiplied and deepened.
- Disodium succinate softens other stimulating strong tastes, such as salt and acid.
- Disodium succinate is of good water solubility and of high penetration, as a result, the seasoning effects is wellaccelerated.
25kg per bag: PP plastic weaving bag or brown paper plastic bag
Total 18 MT per 20ft container with pallets,20 MT without pallets
Storage & Handling
Stored in cool and airy place; away from fire and heat; handle with care;no breakage, avoid leakage.
It is valid for 2 years under proper condition.
* Please refer to MSDS for more information about Safety, Storage and Transportation.