Appearance Colorless or pale-yellow liquidTTC Content,% ≥ 99.0%
1) It is a raw material for preparation of organotin compounds mordant dyeing, condensing agent.2) Used for isobutylene, alpha methyl styrene cationic polymerization catalyst.
3) Make blue sun paper and sensitive paper, lubricating oil additives, glass surface treatment in order to form the conductive coating and improve the abrasion resistance.
4) Used as a catalyst and organic synthesis of chlorinated bleach sugar etc. Can also be used for conductive coating and the tin plating.
5) The vapor tin chloride and ammonia and water vapor mixture, tin oxide and hydrogen chloride generated particles and smoke shaped, military to make smoke bombs. Reactive: SnCl4 nh3 + 4 + 4 h2o - Sn (OH) 4 + 4 nh4cl.
6) For making FTO conductive glass, FTO glass can serve as a replacement for ITO conductive glass products, widely used in liquid crystal display, photocatalysis, thin film solar cells, basement, etc., the market demand is great. Reactive as: SnCl4 HCL + 2 h2o = SnO2 + 4.
7) Used as analytical reagent, dehydrating agent in organic synthesis. Also used in electroplating industry.
50kg/100kg per drum,16 tons per container.
Storage & Handling
Keep away from sources of ignition. No Smoking. Do not breathe vapor or mist. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Keep container tightly closed, in a well-ventilated place.Freezes (solidifies) at 18C.