N,N-Diethylhydroxylamine CAS 3710-84-7 is colorless transparent liquid and the industrial one is light yellow transparent liquid,when facing the air the color will turn dark and the speed will even high if under strong sunshine. It is soluble in ethyl, chloroform, benzene and other organic solvent.
Appearance Clear liquid yellow topink in colorPurity %≥ 85.0 98.0
Diethylamine %≤ 1.0 1.0
Moisture %≤ 15.0 2.0
- DEHA is used as ethylene monomer;
- DEHA is used as high effective restrainer;
- DEHA is very excellent termination agent in the process of butylbenzene emulsion;
- DEHA is antioxidant for unsaturated greases and resin;
- DEHA is good stabilizing agent of photosensitive resin, synthesis resin and others;
- DEHA is used in water treatment chemical to avoid corrosion in water boilers by binding oxygen (oxygen scavenger);
- DEHA is short stopper of polymerization in production of SBR/NBR and poly butadiene polymer.
Storage & Transport
Stored in cool and airy place; away from fire and heat; handle with care; no breakage, avoid leakage.It is valid for 1 years under proper condition.
DEHA is classified as Dangerous Good for transport (UN 1993,Class 3,Packing group III)
Please refer to MSDS for more information about Safety,Storage and Transportation.