Amino ethyl ethanolamine AEEA CAS 111-41-1 is transparent liquid without suspendedmatter. Aminoethylethanolamine or AEEA is an organic base used in the industrial manufacture of fuel and oil additives, chelating agents, and surfactants.
Appearance Transparent liquid without suspended matterChroma (platinum- cobalt) 30 max
Content,% 99.5 min
Specific density 1.028-1.033
Aminoethylethanolamine AEEA is used as additive to cosmetics (shampoo) and lubricants,a raw material to manufacture textile auxiliary agent such as softener (flake), and is also as resin material and surface activator.
1) Surface activator: It is used as raw material of surface activator for imidazolineion,and as ampohoterics.2) Additive to detergent: It can prevent copper-nickel alloy from browning.
3) Additve to lubricant: It is added to lubricant in the form of a polymer with methyl propyl acid.
4) It is also used as antiseptic agent and sludge dispersant.
5) Used as raw material for all kinds of resin: It can be use as raw material of resin for aqueous dispersion latex paint,paper and adhesives.
6) Used as expoxy resin solidifier.
7) Used as raw material to manufacture textile auxiliary agent such as softener (flake).
Storage & Transport
Stored in cool and airy place; away from fire and heat; handle with care; no breakage, avoid leakage. It is valid for 2 years under proper condition.
AEEA is classified as Dangerous Good for transport (UN 2735,Class 8,Packing group II)
* Please refer to MSDS for more information about Safety,Storage and Transportation.