N-Octyl-2-pyrrolidone CAS 2687-94-7 is a faint odor, mild, and amine-like yellowish liquid. It can be used as wetting agent in printing process, co-solvent for pesticide formulation, pharmaceutical excipients for veterinary injection, dye carrier for aramid fibers, softener and metal cleaning.
Specification of N-Octyl-pyrrolidone
Appearance Colorless transparent liquid
Content, % ≥ 99.50
Water, % ≤ 0.30
Color, Hazan ≤ 30
Application of N-Octyl-pyrrolidone
Intermediate used in the production of:
- Solvents in chemical reactions
- Components in ink and coating formulations
- Coating strippers in the electronic industry
- Formulating agents in crop protection products
- Intermediates in the production of pharmaceuticals
80drums(14.4mt)/20''container without pallet
80drums(14.4mt)/20''container with pallet (4drum/pallet)
Placed in sealed container and kept in a cool and dry place.
Avoid strong vibration, insolation, high temperature, smoke and fire.