Buy D-glucose monohydrate CAS 5996-10-1, a food and pharma intermediate from TNJ Chemical, China leading D-glucose monohydrate suppliers, factory & manufacturers. If you want to buy Dextrose monohydrate, please mail to [email protected]
Dextrose anhydrous D-glucose CAS 50-99-7 is a kind of white crystal which used starch as the raw materials. After corn starch being transformed into dextrose syrup by adopting double enzyme technique, it still needs processes such as removing residues, discoloring, removing salts through ion-exchange, then further through concentration, crystallization, dehydration, abstersion, evaporation, ect. Dextrose of food grade is widely used in all kinds of foods and beverages replacing sucrose as sweeter and as the raw materials in pharmaceutical factory to produce vitamin C and sorbitol,etc.
Dextrose is white solid (crystalline powder),taste sweet, the sweet about sucrose 69%.It is soluble in water, easily soluble in water, soluble in ethanol.
* Dextrose Monohydrate injection grade
* Dextrose anhydrous
* Dextrose oral grade
Please refer to Certificate of Analysis for lot specific data.
1. Dextrose monohydrate is directly edible and can be used in confections, cakes, beverages, biscuits, torrefied foods,
medicinal drugs jam jelly and honey products for better taste, quality and low cost.
2. For cakes and torrefied foods it can keep soft, and extend shelf life.
3. Dextrose Powder can be dissoluted, it can widely used in beverages and cold food.
4. The powder is used in artificial fiber industries.
5. The property of Dextrose Powder is similar to that of high maltose syrup, so that it is easy to be accepted in market
6. Direct consumption it can increase physical strength and endurance. It can be used as supplementary fluids for patients suffer low blood sugar, fever, dizziness collapse.
25kg/pp bag, 20MT/20"FCL
Storage & Transport
Stored in cool and airy place; away from fire and heat; handle with care; no breakage, avoid leakage
This is classified as Common chemicals for transport.
Please refer to MSDS for more information about Safety, Storage and Transportation.