Dextrose monohydrate CAS CAS 5996-10-1 exists in white crystal or crystalline powder, odorless and a little sweet in taste. The sweet taste of dextrose is 60% - 70% of sucrose's. It can be used in confenctions, cakes, beverages, biscuits, torrefied foods, medicinal drugs,jam,jelly, and honeyproducts for better taste, quality and low cost. Dextrose monohydrate can be used for cakes and torrefied foods it can keep soft and taste, and Dextrose monohydrate can be dissoluted, It can widely used in beverages and cold food. Dextrose monohydrate is used in artificial fiber industries. The property of Dextrose dextrose monohydrate is similar to that of high maltose syrup, so that it is easy to be accepted in market.
* Dextrose Monohydrate injection grade
* Dextrose anhydrous
* Dextrose oral grade
Please refer to Certificate of Analysis for lot specific data.
1. Dextrose monohydrate is directly edible and can be used in confections, cakes, beverages, biscuits, torrefied foods,
medicinal drugs jam jelly and honey products for better taste, quality and low cost.
2. For cakes and torrefied foods it can keep soft, and extend shelf life.
3. Dextrose Powder can be dissoluted, it can widely used in beverages and cold food.
4. The powder is used in artificial fiber industries.
5. The property of Dextrose Powder is similar to that of high maltose syrup, so that it is easy to be accepted in market
6. Direct consumption it can increase physical strength and endurance. It can be used as supplementary fluids for patients suffer low blood sugar, fever, dizziness collapse.
25kg/pp bag, 20MT/20"FCL
Storage & Transport
Stored in cool and airy place; away from fire and heat; handle with care; no breakage, avoid leakage
This is classified as Common chemicals for transport.
Please refer to MSDS for more information about Safety, Storage and Transportation.