Where to find Tributyl phosphate price,who offers competitive Tributyl phosphate price.If you want good Tributyl phosphate price, TNJ Chemical is your best option if you want to buy Tributyl phosphate. As a chemical company with 16 years history, TNJ Chemical guarantees good quality and competitive price. For more information, please don't hesitate to contact [email protected]
Tributyl phosphate TBP (CAS 126-73-8), known commonly as TBP, is an organophosphorus compound with the chemical formula (CH3CH2CH2CH2O)3PO. This colourless, odorless liquid finds some applications as an extractant, a plasticizer, solvent, rare earth metal separation with agent and organic intermediates.
Acid Value, mg KOH/g ≤0.02Moisture (H2O), % ≤0.05
Density(20℃), g/ml 0.9729--0.978
Content, % ≥99.60
1) Tributyl phosphate TBP is a solvent and plasticizer for cellulose esters such as nitrocellulose and cellulose acetate. It forms stable hydrophobic complexes with some metals; these complexes are soluble in organic solvents as well as supercritical CO2.
2) The major uses of Tributyl phosphate TBP in industry are as a component of aircraft hydraulic fluid, brake fluid, and as a solvent for extraction and purification of rare earth metals from their ores.
3) Tributyl phosphate TBP finds its use as a solvent in inks, synthetic resins, gums, adhesives (namely for veneer plywood) and herbicide and fungicide concentrates.
4) As it has no odour, it finds use as anti-foaming agent in detergent solutions, and in various emulsions, paints, and adhesives.
5) Tributyl phosphate TBP is also found as a defoamer in ethylene glycol-borax antifreeze solutions. In oil-based lubricants addition of TBP increases the oil film strength. It is used also in mercerizing liquids, where it improves their wetting properties. It is also used as a heat exchange medium.TBP is used in some consumer products such as herbicides and water thinned paints and tinting bases.
200kg iron drum, 16mt per 20ft containerOr 1000kg/IBC drum, 20mt per 20ft container
Storage & Handling
Case of high fever, open flame or contact with oxidants, cause a fire hazard, thermal decomposition produces highly toxic phosphorus oxide fumes.
Always refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for detailed information on handling and disposal.