Triglyceride 1,2,3-triacetoxypropane is more generally known as triacetin and glycerin triacetate.
It is the triester of glycerol and acetylating agents, such as acetic acid and acetic anhydride.It is a colorless,
viscous and odorless liquid.
Appearance Colorless Transparent Liquid
Content,% 99.50 Min
Color (Pt-Co) 15# Max
Acidity (As Acid),% ≤0.005
Refractive Index（25℃/D） 1.429～1.431
Relative Density (25/25℃) 1.154～1.158
Heavy Metals (as Pb) ≤5 ppm
Arsenic ≤1 ppm
1 .Tobacco industry (as plasticizer for cigarette filter rods)2. Flavour and essences (as fixer)
3. Dairy goods (as emulsifier)
4 Food additive (such as in hard candy, butter and beverage)
5. Chewing gum (as plasticizer)
6. Adhesives (as non-phthalate plasticizer for waterborne adhesives)
7. Bakes goods (as stabilizer agent)
8. Cosmetics (as humectants) and nail polish (as plasticizer)
9. Pharmaceutical (as antifungal agent) and capsule coatings (as plasticizer)
10. Animal Feed
11. As pesticide adjuvant
240 kg/drum,19.2MT per 20GP container
Placed in sealed container and kept in a cool and dry place.
Avoid strong vibration, insolation, high temperature, smoke and fire.