1. can be used in enamel, preservatives and electronics, instruments, metallurgy and other industries.
2. used for heat treatment of metals, glass, and used as flux and resist in glass and enamel.
3. can be used as window material for laser of hydrogen fluoride, deuterium fluoride, Co and so on.
4. can be used as window material or other optical components of carbon dioxide and other devices.
5. barium fluoride crystals with scintillation light slow component suppression filters can be used in nuclear medicine, high energy physics, physics exploration, and gamma ray astronomy. This information is compiled by Chemicalbook's Ding Hong editor.