Buy Sodium Polyacrylate PAAS CAS 9003-04-7, a chemical intermediate for Sodium Polyacrylate from TNJ Chemical, China leading Sodium Polyacrylate suppliers, factory & manufacturers. If you want to buy Sodium Polyacrylate or find Erythritol suppliers, please mail to [email protected]
Sodium Polyacrylate PAAS CAS 9003-04-7 is innoxious and soluble in water, it can be used in situations of alkaline and high concentration without scale sediment. PAAS can disperse the microcrystals or microsand of calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate and calcium sulfate. PAAS is used as scale inhibition and dispersant for circulating cool water system, papermaking, weave, dyeing, ceramic, painting, etc.
Appearance White granule or powder
Solid content, % ≥90
Free alkali Not react with phenolphthalin
Loss on ignition, % ≤0.80
Sulphate (MgSO4), % ≤0.48
Loss on drying, % ≤10.00
Residue on ignition, % ≤76.00
Heavy metals (Pb), % ≤0.002
Arsenic (As2O3), % ≤0.0003
Residual monomers, % ≤1.00
Low polymer, % ≤5.00
Food fileds usage:
(1) Bread, cakes, noodles, macaroni, improve utilization of raw materials, to improve the taste and flavor. Amount of 0.05%.
(2) fish paste-like products, canned food, dried seaweed, etc., to strengthen the organization, to keep fresh flavor, enhanced sense of smell
(3) sauce, tomato sauce, mayonnaise, jam, cream, soy sauce, thickeners and stabilizers.
(4) fruit juice, wine, etc., dispersants.
(5) ice cream, karaoke Shamil sugar, improve the sense of taste and stability.
(6) frozen food, aquatic products, surface jellies (preservation).
PAAS is also a good smear and dispersant. It can be used in combination with other water treatment agents for oilfield water injection, cooling water, and boiler water treatment at high pH and high concentration times without scaling.
Storage & Handling
Store in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area away from heat ,open flames, organic chemicals, oxidants and light.
Always refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for detailed information on handling and disposal.