The crystals from benzene are white acicular crystals. Volatile, with phenol smell.
(1) Antibacterial activity: It has a very good killing effect on gram-positive and negative bacteria and molds.
(2) Stability: PCMX has good stability under normal storage conditions and will not become inactive.
(3) Solubility: 20 ℃ aqueous solution: 0.03% weight/volume; 20 ℃ 95% ethanol: 50% weight/volume; Soluble in polyethylene glycol, vinyl alcohol, olefin, benzene, ether, non-volatile oil and strong alkaline aqueous solution.
- Hospitals and general medicines; Disinfection of patients' skin before operation; Sterilization of medical equipment; Daily cleaning of equipment and hard surfaces to avoid cross infection; PCMX can be used to produce medical antibacterial soap, deodorant and general first-aid supplies. It can be prepared into liquid, anhydrous hand sanitizer, powder, cream and lotion; PCMX can also be used as a preservative in other drugs.
- Sterilization for household and daily use
Fungicides and insecticides for skin wounds (liquid, cream and lotion); Common disinfectants and washing disinfectants; Sterilized soap and personal hygiene care hand sanitizer; Shampoo (especially products with anti dandruff function).
Coating surface: added in the coating as a fungicide, suitable for wet environment; Glue and adhesive: prevent microbial decomposition, odor, filter blockage and metal corrosion, and prevent product failure; Leather treatment: prevent mildew and resist the attack of bacteria and fungi (especially saline fur, vegetable leather and saline or air dried raw hides). Textile finishing and post-treatment: pre impregnation of fibers.