Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
tnj chemical
Home>> Products

products list

Not exactly what you want? Please try Contact Us >>

  • Buy Potassium thiocyanate at Best Factory Price

    Buy Potassium thiocyanate 99.5% at Factory Price From China Suppliers

    Do you often look for the best quality but lowest price of Potassium thiocyanate everywhere? Here,in TNJ Chemical ,we can provide you the powerful Potassium thiocyanate at factory price, we’ve been specialized in making it for over 10 years. If you’re interested in it,please contact sales17@tnjchem.com.

  • Ethyl cellulose

    Ethyl cellulose CAS 9004-57-3

    Ethyl cellulose is liquid powder or granular white or grayish white, odorless, softening point of 135-155 Deg. C, false proportion of 0.3-0.4/, the relative density of 1.07-1.18, the melting point of 165-185 deg.c, insoluble in water, soluble in various organic solvents, such as ethyl acetate, benzene, toluene, acetone, methanol, ethanol, and K specification of hardness, strength and high heat resistance, the N specification has a wide range of solubility and solubility and softness, the T specification is only soluble in hydrocarbons but not dissolved in organic solvents containing oxygen atoms.

  • CAS 333-20-0

    Potassium thiocyanate CAS 333-20-0

    Potassium thiocyanate CAS 333-20-0 is a colorless monoclinic crystal. Soluble in water, and a large number of endothermic and cooling. It is mainly used for electroplating industry as back plating agent, refrigerant, also used in dyes, photographic, pesticide and steel analysis, can also be used in the manufacture of mustard oil and drugs.

  • Creatine Monohydrate food grade

    Buy Creatine Monohydrate food grade FCCV For Food Ingredients

    TNJ Chemical has been specialized in producing Creatine Monohydrate Since 2002,we are the main manufacturer in China,and you can get Creatine Monohydrate from TNJ at the best factory price. Over these years,many customers have purchased lots of Creatine Monohydrate from TNJ.If you're interested in our Creatine Monohydrate,please contact sales17@tnjchem.com

  • Creatine Monohydrate CAS 6020-87-7 suppliers

    Creatine Monohydrate CAS 6020-87-7

    High purity of Monohydrate CAS 6020-87-7 is a natural substance found in our muscle cells, especially around the skeletal muscle (about 95% of the body's creatine supply) with the remaining 5% stored in other parts of the body. Creatine is white crystal or powder, slightly soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol. 

  • Pharm Grade Creatine Anhydrous

    Buy Pharm Grade Creatine Anhydrous

    As a top factory supplier of Creatine Anhydrous, TNJ Chemical has been in Creatine Anhydrous for more than 15 years since 2001. Now we are the key Creatine Anhydrous suppliers in China. We supply high quality pharm and food grade Creatine Anhydrous to worldwide. If you need to buy Creatine Anhydrous, please don't hesitate to contact sales17@tnjchem.com

  • Buy Creatine Anhydrous For Food Ingredients suppliers

    Buy Creatine Anhydrous For Food Ingredients

    Creatine Anhydrous CAS 57-00-1 is a natural substance found in our muscle cells, especially around the skeletal muscle (about 95% of the body's creatine supply) with the remaining 5% stored in other parts of the body . If you're interested in it,please kindly contact sales17@tnjchem.com

  • Buy Creatine Anhydrous CAS 57-00-1 suppliers

    Buy Creatine Anhydrous CAS 57-00-1

    High purity of Creatine Anhydrous CAS 57-00-1 is a natural substance found in our muscle cells, especially around the skeletal muscle (about 95% of the body's creatine supply) with the remaining 5% stored in other parts of the body. Creatine is white crystal or powder, slightly soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol. 

  • Isoform Isomerization Grade 99.99% Perchlorethylene

    99.99% Perchlorethylene Isoform Isomerization Grade From China Suppliers

    Are you looking for Perchlorethylene Isoform Isomerization Grade? And maybe you have find so many Perchlorethylene Isoform Isomerization Grade suppliers now. TNJ Chemical it is the key Perchlorethylene Isoform Isomerization Grade supplier and exporter in China. If you want to know more, please contact sales25@tnjchem.com

  • Aceclofenac

    Buy Aceclofenac From China Factory At Best Price

    TNJ Chemical is the key Aceclofenac factory and supplier from China. We are specialized in Aceclofenac since 2001. Now our Aceclofenac has been exported to most countries in the world. If you are interested, please contact with sales20@tnjchem.com