Where to buy Fast Hydrating Guar Gum from China top Fast Hydrating Guar Gum suppliers and manufacturers at best price? TNJ offers reasonable Fast Hydrating Guar Gum price and high quality. To buy Fast Hydrating Guar Gum from TNJ Chemical is your best option. For more information, please feel free to contact [email protected]
Guar gum, known in English as "guargum", is a highly purified natural polysaccharide extracted from guar beans widely grown in the Indian subcontinent. Because of its unique molecular structure and natural properties, it has quickly become a new type of environmental friendly paper additives. It is also widely used in food, oil, medicine and other fields.
Item First grade Second grade
Appearance White powder White powder
Φ200×50-0.125/0.09 sieving residue <=% 1.0 1.0
Ф200×50-0.071/0.05 sieving residue <=% 2.0 5.0
Moisture <=% 6.0 8.0
PH 6.5~7.5 6.5~7.5
Apparent viscosity (30ºC, 511s-1, 0.48%) (>=mPa·s)
* 3min 40.0 35.0
* 60min 45.0 40.0
Water insolubility <=% 10.0 12.0
Crosslinking property Able to hang on glass rods
Guar gum in the food industry applications:
1. in cold drinks such as ice cream, ice cream, ice cream, borneol from the role of excellent stabilizer to prevent ice crystals, plays a thickening, emulsifying effect.
2. in noodle products such as noodles, noodles, instant noodles, vermicelli play a bonding, water, increase strength, to maintain the excellent quality of the role, but also to extend the shelf time.
3. in beverages such as peanut milk, almond milk, walnut milk, grain orange, fruit juice, fruit tea, all kinds of solid beverages and rice pudding play a thickening effect of water and stabilizers, and to improve the mouthfeel.
4. dairy products, if the milk, yogurt play a role as a stabilizer, and play thickening, emulsifying, improve the taste of the role.
5. in soy products such as tofu, soy milk play a stabilizing role.
6. in meat products, such as ham, lunch meat, meatballs play a variety of bonding, refreshing and increase the role of volume.
25kg per drum
Storage & Handling
Store in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area away from heat ,open flames, organic chemicals, oxidants and light.
Always refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for detailed information on handling and disposal.