Buy Citric acid monohydrate BP98/USP31/FCCV CAS 5949-29-1 from TNJ Chemical, China leading Citric acid monohydrate BP98/USP31/FCCV CAS 5949-29-1 suppliers, factory & manufacturers. If you want to find Citric acid price suppliers from China, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Citric acid anydrous CAS 77-92-9 Citric acid monohydrate CAS 5949-29-1 is organic acids in the first big acid, as a result of the performance of physical properties, chemical properties, derivatives, mainly used in food and beverage industry as sour agent, flavouring agent, preservative and antistaling agent. Also in the chemical industry, cosmetic industry and washing industry used as antioxidant, plasticizer and detergent, etc. It is widely used in food, medicine, daily chemical industry such as the most important organic acids.
Citric acid can exist either in an anhydrous (water-free) form or as a monohydrate.The anhydrous form crystallizes from hot water, while the monohydrate forms when citric acid is crystallized from cold water. The monohydrate can be converted to the anhydrous form at c. 78 °C. Citric acid also dissolves in absolute (anhydrous) ethanol (76 parts of citric acid per 100 parts of ethanol) at 15 °C. It decomposes with loss of carbon dioxide above ca. 175 °C.
Standard BP USP FCC
* Please refer to Certificate of Analysis for lot specific data.
1. The dominant use of citric acid is as a flavoring and preservative in food and beverages, especially soft drinks.
2. Citric acid can be added to ice cream as an emulsifying agent to keep fats from separating, to caramel to prevent sucrose crystallization, or to recipes in place of fresh lemon juice.
3. Citric acid is also often used in cleaning products and sodas or fizzy drinks.
4. Citric acid is widely used as a pH adjusting agent in creams and gels of all kinds.
5. Citric acid sold in a dry powdered form is commonly sold in markets and groceries as "sour salt", due to its physical resemblance to table salt.
25kg bag, 1FCL can load 25mt without pallet.