Buy Modified Corn Starch CAS 68412-29-3, a chemical intermediate for Modified Corn Starch from TNJ Chemical, China leading Modified Corn Starch uppliers, factory & manufacturers. If you want to buy Modified Corn Starch, please mail to email@example.com
Modified Corn Starch is made from natural corn starch. It is a key material for the manufacture of corn based biochemical products ranging from corn sweetness amino acids. Modified starch mainly includes absorbent starch, etherified starch, cross-linked starch, oxidized starch and phosphate ester starch. And corn starch is one of the important raw materials for food, paper and textile industrials.
1. As upstream raw material
1) As raw material for producing starch sugar, such as trehalose, glucose, maltose, fructose syrup, etc. And further downstream products, such as Sorbitol, mannite, etc.
2) As raw material for producing various amino acid, such as lysine, sodium glutamate, arginine, isoleucine, etc. it is also used to produce citric acid, lactic acid, malic acid, itaconic acid, oxalic acid, etc.
3) As raw material for producing various modified starches, such as pregelatinized starch, acidified starch, oxidized starch, etherified starch, esterified starch, crosslinked starch, grafted starch, etc.
4) As raw material for producing various antibiotics, such as penicillin, cephalosporin, tetracycline, oxytetracycline, aureomycin, streptomycin and a variety of aminoglycoside antibiotics
2. Food industry
1) Corn starch is widely used in producing vermicelli, meat products, ham sausage, ice cream, fudge, crisp food, candy, etc.
2) Used in beer production, replace rice to be an excipient of beer production, and processed into beer syrup for replacing malt
3) Used as anti-coagulant in white powdered sugar
4) Mix corn starch with milk or water, we can get the liquid with special appearance and texture
5) Widely used as coagulator in pudding, jelly and other foods
6) Used as thickener Chinese dishes and French foods
7) Added in flour for reducing the amount of gluten and flour ash, enhancing flour whiteness
1) Corn starch is used as surface sizing agent in papermaking industry
2) Corn starch is used as pulp material of warp sizing in textile industry
3) In construction industry, corn starch is widely used as thickener and adhesive in coating
4) Used in producing adhesive, such as paper adhesive, wood adhesive, carton adhesive, etc. It has the advantages of no corrosion, high strength, good moisture-proof, etc.
5) Used to produce environmental protection products, such as degradable plastics, plastic film, disposable degradable tableware, etc.
6) Used in mineral wool sound-absorbing board used as binder in production
7) Used as inhibitor in ore flotation plant, such as inhibitor of iron oxide in the cationic reverse flotation of itabirite ore, the gangue inhibitor in the anion flotation of phosphate ore, the gangue inhibitor in the flotation of sylvinite
Storage & Handling
Store in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area away from heat ,open flames, organic chemicals, oxidants and light.
Always refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for detailed information on handling and disposal.