N,N-Diethylhydroxylamine with the CAS number 3710-84-7 is a kind of fine chemical intermediates. It could be soluble in water, alcohol, ether, chloroform and benzene. This chemical has many uses. It is a free radical scavenger which can be used in polymerization inhibitor, color stabilizer (photographics), oxygen scavenger (water treatment), corrosion inhibitor and discoloration inhibitor (phenolics). In addition, this chemical is stable and incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, strong acids. It can be obtained by the oxidation reaction of hydrogen peroxide aqueous solution and secondary amine at the presence of CdCl2 or ZnCl2.
Appearance Clear liquid yellow topink in colorPurity %≥ 85.0 98.0
Diethylamine %≤ 1.0 1.0
Moisture %≤ 15.0 2.0
- DEHA is used as ethylene monomer;
- DEHA is used as high effective restrainer;
- DEHA is very excellent termination agent in the process of butylbenzene emulsion;
- DEHA is antioxidant for unsaturated greases and resin;
- DEHA is good stabilizing agent of photosensitive resin, synthesis resin and others;
- DEHA is used in water treatment chemical to avoid corrosion in water boilers by binding oxygen (oxygen scavenger);
- DEHA is short stopper of polymerization in production of SBR/NBR and poly butadiene polymer.
Storage & Transport
Stored in cool and airy place; away from fire and heat; handle with care; no breakage, avoid leakage.It is valid for 1 years under proper condition.
DEHA is classified as Dangerous Good for transport (UN 1993,Class 3,Packing group III)
Please refer to MSDS for more information about Safety,Storage and Transportation.